DiskSorter is a file classification utility allowing one to classify and categorize files in local disks, network shares and NAS storage devices. Users are provided with multiple product versions ranging from an easy-to-use free version to an enterprise-grade version capable of classifying and categorizing files across the entire enterprise.
Changelog for this release:
- Adds three new date-based file classification plugins
- Adds three new date-based file filters
- Fixes a number of minor bugs
- 1 GHz or better CPU (2+ GHz single-core or dual-core CPU recommended)
- 512 MB of system memory (512 MBytes of system memory recommended)
- 25 MB of free disk space