If you are like most people, then you probably know the frustration caused by accidentally deleting a necessary file. Even more frequently, people delete seemingly unnecessary files only to find out that they really needed them later. If this is situation you are facing right now, you should download DiskInternals Uneraser. This simple tool recovers most types of files, including text and PDF documents, audio and video files, pictures and images, and almost all other file types, including compressed files and encrypted ones. In addition, you can recover folders and damaged disks with this program as well. But the best feature of DiskInternals Uneraser is that is supports any storage media. This means that you can restore a song you deleted from the memory stick of your mp3 player or a picture shot that you erased from your camera. The program processes floppies, external drives, including flash and USB. Importantly, the program works with any Windows operating system and recovers even hidden system resources that may get damaged during a virus attack.
DiskInternals Uneraser supports long filenames as well as non-English character ones. The program recovers all files correctly and ignores access rights (NTFS) when it is necessary. There is a unique algorithm for recovering files form FAT32 volumes in Windows NT, 2000 and XP that no other software has. The recovered files can be saved to any location, including network, as long as that location is visible to host's OS. CD Burning is supported too! Another perk of the program is it capability to create image files for entire hard drives, logical drives, or their parts and to process them like regular disks. The program has very simple interface that resembles Windows Explorer. Free File Preview!
* Native RAID and Dynamic Disk Support
* Boot CD
* FTP Export
* Recovered files can be burned to CD or DVD! More ...
* Preview recoverable files before purchasing the product. More ...
* Recover deleted files remotely over the network. More ...
* Standard Windows Explorer interface, Drag and Drop support.
* Works under Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
* Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
* Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
* Access to any hard disk partitions under any OS. (It is possible to recover files on NTFS under Win9x).
* Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
* Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
* Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
* Recognizes localized names.
* Long filenames support (FAT12,FAT16,FAT32)
* Undelete folders with subfolders
* Several ways to recover a deleted file (FAT12,FAT16,FAT32)
* Correctly recovers files deleted in Windows® NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
* Original algorithm for recovering deleted folders in Windows® NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
* Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
* Creates image files for entire hard drives, logical drives, or their part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
DiskInternals Uneraser can undelete:
* Files and Folders deleted from the Recycle Bin.
* Files deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin (for example when using [Shift]+[Delete])
* Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
* Photos deleted from digital cameras.
* Files and folders deleted from the command line.
* Files after virus or worm attack.
* Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
From various storage media including:
* Hard Drives
* Digital cameras
* Floppy disks
* Zip Disks
* Jaz Disks
* Drive images (FAT/NTFS)
* Sony Memory Sticks
* Compact Flash cards
* Smart Media Cards
* Secure Digital Cards
* Any USB disks
A Standard PC