Disk Space Inspector is a feature-packed, yet easy to use, hard disk analysis, file management and disk space reporting software. The application allows for managing and monitoring disk space on local and network computers as well as it allows creation of customizable graphically-rich disk space usage reports. The reports indicate which areas of HDD are used by which data as well as who is the owner of files (true for NTFS drives).
After a quick disk space distribution analysis, one can clearly say what files and folders occupy most disk space and whether there are obsolete data files that can be deleted in order to free up some space. Browsing disk with Disk Space Inspector is much like using certain drawers for underwear and sportswear instead of trying to find a piece of clothes in a messed up pile.
Finding files and folders basing on extensive set of criteria with Disk Space Inspector is extremely easy. Simply tell the program what kind of files and folders you want to find (specify size limits, name wildcards, location, ownership etc.) and let it do the job! You will get what you are after within several seconds!
Disk Space Inspector supports industry-standard formats for building disk space usage reports, such as GIF images for pie and bar charts and HTML for hyperlinked report text, which makes accessing reports data from anywhere on local network or Internet a snap!
- Optional Folder Size Viewer allows you to view sizes both specific directories and/or whole drive/volume, therefore save your time in case if you monitor only specific folders on the drive.
- The ability search directories/folders by size.
- The ability to create text file reports automatically using batch mode.
- View disk space usage by owner (NTFS owner) on a selected volume and/or directory to determine who is using the most space on a given volume.
- View disk space usage by shares (shared folders). including hidden shares on the volume.
- Search folders and files by on the size basis
- View disk space on the quantity of the objects on the volume and/or directory.
- View disk space usage by directory. Determine most largest directories on the selected logical drive.
- Graphically analyze disk space usage using Pie Chart and Bar Chart tools
- Report disk space usage by volume or directory as text files. Report formats: CSV, HTML,XML.
- Export file system data to text file for determining usage patterns over time.
- View disk space usage by file. You can determine which types of files are using the most space by pattern or size.
Changelog for this release:
This new release implements a series of major improvements related with error reporting, disk space tracking, resolves a series of reported bugs.
P200, 32 RAM, 5 MB on HDD