DialDictate is a call in dictation server for recording and sending dictation from a telephone system. Recording, replay, editing and file management are controlled by pressing numbers on a telephone keypad. The program supports up to 10,000 users and can send dictations via FTP, email and LAN.This system is ideal for organizations such as hospitals, law enforcement and other large entities.
Dictation Server Features
* Records dictation by phone.
* Supports 1 to 32 telephone lines.
* Can concurrently support regular phone lines or Voice over IP (VoIP) lines.
* Controls include record, play, rewind (constant pitch), fast-forward (constant pitch) and record edit.
* Record to .wav or .dct file formats (only .dct allows for encryption and sender information)
* Automatically send dictation recordings by email, LAN or via FTP
* Recordings can be saved and retrieved at a later date for amendment.
* Supports recording encryption (HIPAA Compliant).
* Automatically backs up copies of dictations on the server where DialDictate is installed.
* 1 to 10,000 users can use the one system each with customizable recipient and user information.
* Ability to change Voice Prompts and Record Menu Key assignments.
* Allows user information to be stored in, and accessed from, a database.
* Integrated ODBC functionality supports Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Anywhere and Borland Firebird
* Uses the Audio Compression Manager to reduce audio file size and to speed transmission.
Pentium 1Mhz or above with at least 64MB RAM.