Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access MySQL databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with MySQL fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to MySQL in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivaled advantage - connection to MySQL databases directly via TCP/IP . That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for MySQL doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC Driver for MySQL supports the following database servers:
* MySQL servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23
* MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0
* MariaDB 5.x
* Work with password-protected private key for SSH protocol is supported
* Now ODBC driver is thread-safe
Only one ODBC Driver for InterBase version can be installed on PC in order to avoid incompatibility