E-Lock DeskSeal Desktop is a lightweight desktop utility which provides the users with the basic functions of digital signing and verifying the files of any type. As it is wizard-based utility, it enables even the novice user to digitally sign files of any format and verify them. DeskSeal Desktop is a PKCS#7 compliant utility. DeskSeal Desktop also offers encryption and decryption along with signing and verification.
Features of E-Lock DeskSeal Products:
- Digitally sign PDF files without having Adobe Acrobat Professional installed on the machine
- Insert visible signatures and associate image with the signature in PDF files
- Option to customize the placement of the signature block in PDF files
- PKCS#7 compliant digital signing and encryption
- Signing the files of any format
- Verify the files signed using any PKCS#7 compliant application
- Multiple signature support for hierarchical and parallel digital signing
DeskSeal Desktop offers encryption and decryption
Along with signing and verification of file DeskSeal Desktop has features of encryption and decryption.
DeskSeal Desktop supports encryption of files of any format. A wizard guides you through the encryption process. You can configure the Crypto provider to encrypt with, the encryption algorithm and corresponding key length. You can specify multiple recipients for a single encrypted file.
DeskSeal Desktop supports decryption of files encrypted through DeskSeal Desktop or any other PKCS #7 compliant application. A user will only be able to decrypt a file if he / she has been specified as a recipient. On successfully decrypting a file, the user can choose to either open the original file or save it.
Other features of DeskSeal Desktop
- Third Party Timestamp Support
- With third party timestamp support, documents can be time stamped when signed from a trusted third party time source.
- Support for Embedded Signatures in PDF
- User can opt to have signatures embedded into PDF documents itself.
Lightweight Signing Tool
- DeskSeal Desktop is a lightweight digital signing tool and is used at the places where the file size is the critical issue.
Wizard based digital signing and verifying tool
- DeskSeal Desktop is a wizard-based utility, which guides the users step by step to sign and verify the documents making it easier even for a novice user to sign and verify the documents.
Digitally sign the document
- Documents signed using DeskSeal Desktop are legally enforceable ensuring the data integrity, signer authenticity and providing non-repudiation.
Allows adopting Paperless Environment
- DeskSeal Desktop allows easy shift from the paper-based processes to completely paperless ones, making them efficient and cost effective.
Secure the sensitive communication
- With DeskSeal Desktop users can encrypt the signed documents ensuring that no one except the authorized persons will be able to decrypt the documents maintaining the complete privacy and security.
- Compliant Product
DeskSeal is compliant with major worldwide e-signature legislations. Enabling users to abide by these rules and regulations laid by the e-signature laws.
- Speedy ROI
Using DeskSeal Desktop reduces the cost on the paper, printing, handling, storing, faxing, and courier. It also enables the speedy approvals and decision-making and guarantees a quick ROI.
digital certificate or a certificate file (.pfx/.p12)