The no-nonsense installation builder that will deliver your software with a good first impression: a smooth installation. Computer novices enjoy its ability to install your software without asking any questions, while computer experts enjoy the control and feedback it offers when they click the Advanced Options button. You will enjoy both the positive response from your customers and the ability to effortlessly build those setup packages with DeployMaster. No need to learn a new scripting language.
Key features of the setup packages DeployMaster builds:
* Quick, painless deployment for computer novices
* Advanced Options button for plenty of control and feedback for computer experts.
* Single-exe self-extracting setup, or a collection of 1.44MB files for easy downloading or floppy disks.
* Automatic uninstaller.
* It can add and remove components from a previous setup without requiring an uninstall first.
* Loads instantly and deploys files quickly.
* Create portable installations on removable devices.
Key features of the installation builder:
* Fully GUI-driven. No need to learn another scripting language.
* Can build packages from the command line, so you can use it with your make tool.
* If you need more power, build a support DLL in your favorite programming language. C and Pascal sample sources included.
* The interface of the setup package can be completely translated into any language. The language files can be edited by a translator with nothing but a text editor.
Changelog for this release:
- Creating portable installations sometimes failed if the setup included shortcuts to files or URLs (which are ignored for portable installs).
- Files that were in use during installation were not correctly scheduled to be replaced at reboot.
- Progress meter in the installer was not updated while copying files.