Chily DC Monitor tool is an effective and simple freeware that helps the administrator to monitor and evaluate state of Domain Controller and its performance. The tool is designed to run an automatic series to report state of Domain Controllers and their performance. This software can be used to analyze the state of Domain Controllers within an organization, all Domain Controllers within a site or a single Domain Controller. The focus of the tool is interaction between Domain Controller and its utility.
Pertaining to the user-specified input about the Domain, for which the details are required, comprehensive information like CPU utilization, Memory Utilization and Disk Utilization are extracted. In addition to the above mentioned key constraints, user can also view details of other parameters such as Page Reads/sec, Page Writes/sec, NTFRS Handles, File Reads/sec, File Writes/sec etc which might be required by the administrator.
Go through the steps that will guide you on how to use Chily DC Monitor software:
* Launch Chily DC Monitor utility from the Desktop. The tool enlists and displays Domains associated with the machine.
* Click the Find button and choose the Domain Controller for which you need to perform monitoring
* Type User credentials specific to the DC
* Click on Update button to get consequent parameter values
* 100% free utility to evaluate DC performance
* Super quick to install
* Runs with administrator's credentials
* Keeps administrator updated with state of DC and its performance
* The Auto Update function allows administrator to check continuing changes in data
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB