DBSync for Access & MySQL is a reliable bi-directional database migration tool which allows you to synchronize and convert from:
* MS Access to MySQL
* MS Access to MS Access
* MySQL to MS Access
* MySQL to MySQL.
Synchronize and convert databases from MS Access to MySQL or from MySQL to MS Access rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simply configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! DBSync for Access & MySQL is also applicable for MySQL database synchronization and migration to another MySQL database or even to another MySQL server. Moreover, DBSync for Access & MySQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS Access database with another MS Access database.
* Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
* Database objects (tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys) remapping;
* Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
* Support for MS Access Work Groups;
* Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
* Automation of the conversion and synchronization process with task planner scheduler;
* Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when copying data to MySQL;
* High speed data conversion and synchronization. DBSync for Access & MySQL speed noticeably exceeds average showing in this category as the program works with direct access to MySQL server not through ODBC like other similar converters;
* Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, TIS620, UTF8 (unicode charset);
* Primary keys and Indexes support;
* Foreign keys (relations) support;
* Advanced customization options:
- partial selection for database objects to be converted or synchronized;
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before synchronization;
- detection of possible conversion and synchronization errors on customization stage.
* Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored later;
* ENUM and SET MySQL database types support;
* GUID Access database type support;
* OLE Object packages support;
* Ability to connect to MySQL database servers located on all Unix-like and Windows machines.
* Skins support;
* Multilanguage Support (English/French/Russian);
* 1-year free upgrades.
No special requirements