dbForge Studio is a powerful and comprehensive MySQL GUI tool that provides a complete set of instruments for server management and administration. It offers tools for database development, administration tools, and SQL query tools. Combination of the very best features of existing MySQL front ends and MySQL GUI tools makes dbForge Studio the perfect choice for a database developer and administrator as well as for a novice user.
With dbForge Studio MySQL GUI, you can manage MySQL databases in a relaxed way. It can save you hours and hours of boring manual work. Have you ever been stuck somewhere in database management or administration? Are you a newbie to MySQL server and want to learn how to perform simple tasks? MySQL GUI tools provided by dbForge Studio are here to solve your problems.
- SQL Query Profiler
- Code Completion (MySQL Intellisense)
- Syntax Highlighting
- Visual Query Builder
- Quick Info about schema objects
- SQL Code Beautifier (code formatter)
- Automatic syntax check on the fly
- Database Diagram
- Schema Comparison and Sync
- Visual schema objects editor
- Object viewer for quick browsing of objects MySQL
- Server Variables Window
- Security Manager (manage user accounts and privileges)
- Session Manager
- Service Control for starting and stopping MySQL servers
- Table Maintenance Wizard and Flush Dialog
Why dbForge Studio is the very MySQL GUI tool for you?
dbForge Studio is a MySQL GUI client that can be used by a wide range of MySQL server users, because advanced features required by database developers and administrators go together with more commonly used functionality and are available as a set of easy-to-use tools.
If you are:
You will surely appreciate the possibility of working with a remote MySQL server owned by your Internet service provider. HTTP tunnel allows a PHP developer to connect even to a server that does not have direct access. Besides the fact that your work on the localhost will be comfortable, you will be able to apply changes in schema and data to your site.
A complete tool kit for tuning, monitoring, and keeping MySQL server in a fully functional state is at your fingertips. You will be able to adjust server security settings, make backup copies, migrate data, and perform a wide range of other tasks.
# Data Analyst
You will be able to create queries of any complexity to retrieve data for further analysis, export, or report creation. Excellent tools for creating SQL queries, data reports, and pivot tables will be there for you.
# Novice User
If you cannot call yourself a professional, and you\'ve just started to use MySQL server, our MySQL GUI tool will be a good help for you. Powerful functionality is available via intuitive interface that will help you make fast progress in your work.
Changelog for this release:
NullReferenceException on starting debug of stored procedure is fixed
- NullReferenceException on sending objects to Chart Designer is fixed
- NullReferenceException on executing a procedure in Standard Edition is fixed
- Problem with showing foreign keys lookup editor in Data Editor is fixed
- IndexOutOfRangeException on compiling a procedure from Database Explorer is fixed
- InvalidOperationException on formatting SQL after pasting it in SQL document is fixed
- Showing duplicate warning about OutOfMemory in Data Editor is fixed
- NullReferenceException on importing data is fixed
- Few fixes for correct working with asynchronous connections are made
- ExternalException on pasting data in Data Viewer is fixed
- Few fixes on importing data through Thoroughbred ODBC driver are made
- Problem with activating an old object\'s editor without refreshing it on navigating from code is fixed
- NullReferenceException on closing Data Import wizard is fixed
- KeyNotFoundException on entering a filter in upper case in Query Builder is fixed
- .NET Framework 2.0 SP1, 3.0, or 3.5
- 2 GHz or higher processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 35 MB of free hard disk space
30 days trial; The number of schema objects on a diagram in the Express edition is limited to 5; Context-sensitive code completion restricted to server-side objects only; Parameter information for stored routines restricted to server-side objects only; Qu