The DataTrack System is a powerful, web-enabled service and support management system designed for helpdesks, call centers, software development teams and IT departments. Comprised of the DataTrack Server, Desktop Client, and Web Client, the DataTrack System offers an affordable, all-inclusive solution for organizations of all sizes and types.
The DataTrack System helps with all facets of your help desk, including such features as work order tracking, knowledge base, asset management, e-mail notifications, user-defined fields, PC auditing, file attachments and much more.
Automated, seamless and ubiquitous
A seamless, ever-present software layer, the DataTrack System simplifies support management, communication and collaboration by automating most of your existing workflow. With intuitive, easy-to-use tools like rules-based automation and escalation, integrated web client, correspondence tracking, and email-to-ticket conversion, the DataTrack System builds powerful connections with employees, customers, vendors, and other business partners.
- Track, categorize and prioritize work requests with ease.
- Improve responsiveness and keep-up-to-date with automated email notifications.
- Improve workflow and ensure timeliness with automation and escalation.
- Automatic email-to-ticket conversion and correspondence tracking.
- Organize work requests into hierarchical folders.
- Improve troubleshooting with detailed information about requester?s hardware and software via remote PC auditing.
- Quick access via recently-submitted and overdue items via dashboard.
- Generate detailed statistics and reports.
- Find the information you?re looking for with comprehensive search functionality.
- Customize your software with user-defined fields.
- Automatically route requests, send emails, modify requests via automation.
Track and support your IT assets
- Integrated, fully-customizable asset management.
- Ensure license compliance with integrated software license tracking.
- Effortless hardware and software auditing
- Track hardware and software changes through detailed audit trail and history.