DataNumen RAR Repair(DRAR) (formerly Advanced RAR Repair) is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged RAR and SFX archives. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged archives and recover your files in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair all versions of RAR and SFX archives.
2. Support to recover multi-volume and solid archives.
3. Support to recover encrypted RAR archives.
4. Support to find and select the RAR and SFX archives to be repaired on the local computer.
5. Support to upload corrupt RAR or SFX archives to our ftp server so that the qualified engineers in our file analysis center can help to analyze your archives efficiently.
6. Support to repair RAR and SFX archives on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
7. Support to repair a batch of RAR and SFX archives.
8. Support to repair RAR archives as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
9. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a RAR archive with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
10. Support drag & drop operation.
11. Support command line parameters.
Changelog for this release:
- Improve the recovery accuracy.
- Fix some bugs.
8MB disk spaces; 8MB memory spaces
Demo version will report all the recoverable files in the RAR archive, but will not output them.