CyberMatrix Pro Schedule Standard is a simple to use single or multi-user group appointment scheduling program. Pro Schedule is ideal for professionals who are often scheduling appointments such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, physiotherapists, hairdressers and lawyers. It can be used in clinics, offices, beauty salons and hospitals. Appointment schedules can be accessed throughout your network. Pro Schedule Standard includes its own self-contained database engine so you don't need to setup an unwieldy database server like Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or PostresQL.
Pro Schedule features sophisticated recurring appointments having daily, weekly and monthly options. Appointments can be moved by drag and drop or cut and pasted from person to person or day to day. Appointment alarms remind you of upcoming appointments. The search features allow you to locate obscure appointments quickly as well as find openings at a certain time or of a certain duration. See appointments of a single person in daily, weekly or monthly views. You can also view the appointments of all people in a single day or the whole week. You can even see client and room views. Security options limit who can see and change what data. Appointments can be synchronized with PalmOS and Windows Mobile devices as well as Microsoft Outlook. To do items document actions people need to finish. Appointment reports list and summarize appointment data. You can even change reports or create your own. The email scripting feature allows you to configure which information is sent in reminder emails and change notices.
* Easy to use - Start scheduling appointments immediately using our attractive intuitive interface. You won't get lost in a multitude of screens or confused by too many unnecessary options.
* Powerful - Don't let the simple interface fool you. Pro Schedule uses a powerful appointment scheduling engine with sophisticated recurring events having daily, weekly and monthly options. There are also appointment search functions to allow you to locate hard to find appointments quickly.
* Affordable - Inexpensive multi-user licensing.
* Convenient - Drag and drop or cut and paste appointments between different people, dates and times. Adjust appointment times by dragging the edges of the appointment.
* Shareable - Share appointment schedules over your network (Standard edition) or over your intranet or the Internet (C/S, Enterprise or Web edition). Synchronize your appointments with Microsoft Outlook. Use the free Pro Schedule Palm conduit to synchronize your appointments to your PalmOS based handheld computer. Use the free Pro Schedule PocketPC synchronization utility to synchronize your appointments to your Windows Mobile or Windows CE based handheld computer. Exchange schedule data with other programs via the CSV import/export feature. Access data from other database applications using the free ODBC driver.
* Flexible - See appointments of a single person in daily, weekly or monthly views. You can also view the appointments of all people, clients or rooms in a single day.
* Highly configurable - There are many useful configuration options you can change to make Pro Schedule work the way you want it to. You can even edit the included reports or create your own reports. If you are from a non-English speaking country, you can easily convert the software text into your own language. Pro Schedule Web allows you to customize the HTML pages to suit your organization.
* Dependable - Uses solid multi-user record locking database engine.
* Secure - By using the security features you can restrict who can edit appointments and who can access the configuration tools and raw data.
* Internet ready - The software can automatically e-mail scheduled people or their clients when an appointment is changed. Reminders of upcoming appointments can also be sent. With the Client/Server, Enterprise or Web-based editions your appointment data can be shared over an Internet connection.
Changelog for this release:
*Added a third choice for editing repeating events that allows changing the event from this point forward.
*Added invoice number to add appointment email and other email scripts.
*Fixed problem where appointment notes were limited to 250 characters.
*Fixed problem where reminder emails would not always be sent out if auto schedule refresh was used.
*Fixed problem where appointment Notes field was limited to 250 characters.
*Fixed problem where schedule would not always refresh properly when in MAAG view.
*Fixed SQL error that could be seen with certain upgraded systems on printing booking reports. (C/S edition only)
*Fixed case-sensitive pull-down selection problems in Add Appointment screen.
Pentium, 64 MB RAM, 20 MB HD