CyberMatrix Meeting Manager is a user-friendly multi-user application for reserving meetings and meeting room resources.
Use Meeting Manager to reserve conference rooms, reserve board meetings, reserve resources, reserve classrooms, reserve church events, reserve rental cars, reserve driving instructors and even reserve tennis courts and squash courts. Meeting Manager can handle all your meeting reservation needs.
The resources that are reserved can be the rooms themselves or the equipment required for the meetings such as overhead projectors, whiteboards and laptops. The capacity-based reservation feature allows you to reserve multiple people to a single resource at the same time without going over capacity.
* Easy to use - Start scheduling resources immediately using our attractive easy to use interface. You won't get lost in a multitude of screens or confused by too many unnecessary options.
* Powerful - Don't let the simple interface fool you. Meeting Manager uses a powerful scheduling engine with sophisticated repeating events having daily, weekly and monthly options. There are also search functions to allow you to locate hard to find meetings quickly.
* Affordable - Inexpensive multi-user licensing.
* Convenient - Drag and drop bookings between different resources, dates and times. Adjust booking times by dragging the edges of the bookings.
* Shareable - Share schedule data over your network (Standard edition) or over your intranet or the Internet (Client/Server, Enterprise or Web edition). Exchange schedule data with other programs via the CSV import/export feature. Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver. Import contacts from Microsoft Outlook.
* Flexible - See bookings of a single resource in daily, weekly or monthly views. You can also view the bookings of all resources in a single day or even an entire week.
* Highly configurable - There are many useful program options you can change to make Meeting Manager suit your needs. You can even edit the included reports or create your own reports. If you are from a non-English speaking country, you can easily convert the software text into your own language.
* Dependable - Uses solid record-locking database engine.
* Secure - By using the security features you can restrict who can edit bookings, who can book certain resources and who can access the configuration tools.
* Internet ready - The software can automatically e-mail meeting attendees or resource contacts when a booking has been changed. The Client/Server or Web-based editions can share your schedule data over an Internet connection.
Changelog for this release:
Fixed problem where manage data forms did not all save edits properly.
Fixed problem where weekly repeating events could be added with no days selected.
Fixed problem where reports would not sort correctly by start time.
Pentium, 64 MB RAM, 20 MB HD