The Customer Invoicing Template is an invoice template with the ability to store invoices, products and customers and perform advanced invoice sales reporting. The database type structure of the invoice system allows the insertion, update and quick access to saved products, customers, and historical customer invoices. Product and customer lists can be imported from and exported back to text lists enabling integration with existing inventory and customer reporting management systems.
[Excel Invoice Template Screen Shot]
* Control panel to establish predefined content for the invoice template and facilitate efficient customer invoice management.
* Add, update, access and remove products, customers and orders quickly and easily.
* Capacity to save 65000 products, 65000 customers, and 1.3 million orders in each template. Multiple templates can also be created and used.
* Advanced search options to locate and load previously saved invoices in the system.
* Import and export customer and product lists in CSV text file formats for integration with existing inventory and customer management systems.
* Export invoices to Excel worksheets or Microsoft InfoPath XML files.
* Automatic product inventory stock level adjustment for new and updated invoices.
* Update of amount paid for invoices by customers allows calculation of uncollected revenue outstanding.
* Sales reporting for the analysis of product and customer profitability and performance with ranking options.
* Download version can be used as free invoice template for unlimited time with the ability to release advanced features at any time.
Requires Microsoft Excel 97 or higher