CSV Editor Pro is the professional choice for working with CSV files. Packed with an arsenal of features and tools, its potential for saving time means that is will likely pay for itself in the first week. The tabular interface supports sorting, filtering, multiline editing, search and replace, deduplicate, and much more. Download the 30 day fully functional trial today!
- Works with all versions of Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7. Full set of tools for manipulating columns and rows: insert, delete, duplicate, and rearrange.
- Supports an optional "multiline editing mode" where you can edit multiple lines of text in a cell.
- Warns if any line of data has too many or too few fields. You can jump directly to a damaged line and fix it by shifting cells left or right.
- "Filter Mode" will hide all rows that don't contain a specified piece of text.
- Full set of text editing tools: spell checking, keyboard macros, calculator, calendar, character map, and much more.
- Search and replace on the entire table or a single column.
- You may change the character set that maps character codes to glyphs (Cyrillic, Greek, etc.).
- Deduplicate rows.
- Bookmark a cell so that you can return to it later.
- Trim whitespace (spaces, tabs, line-breaks) from all cells in a row, column, or the entire table.
- Automatically creates a backup before overwriting a file.
- Multiple rows can be selected and deleted in one step.
- Instantly adjust the interface font size with the F11/F12 keys.