CSE HTML Validator Lite is a fast, easy to use, and FREE (for personal and educational use) HTML development tool for Microsoft Windows that helps you create problem-free HTML and XHTML documents. You'll be surprised how many problems may exist in your HTML, even if it was made with a WYSIWYG editor or automatic HTML generator.
CSE HTML Validator will help you quickly locate and fix HTML problems so that your documents are easily viewed by a variety of web browsers. You can even fix your documents inside of CSE HTML Validator by using the integrated editor.
CSE HTML Validator Lite is great for web authors who want to make sure that their web site visitors do not leave their website because they ran into problems caused by poorly written HTML. Correct HTML also makes it easier for search engine spiders to index your site. It's also a great learning tool. More powerful commercials editions are available.
Changelog for this release:
- Batch Wizard: Improvements to memory usage efficiency (in some cases)
- Validator: Began adding "basic" SVG support (attributes of SVG elements are not checked)
- Validator: Fixed a bug that could cause an exception for some types of messages
- Validator: Fixed a bug with the recognition of elements with no attributes that are minimized
- Validator: Other minor updates and additions to the configuration file such as some warning messages for some HTML5 attributes and elements that currently have no browser support
- Installer: Requires fewer clicks to install (& other minor changes)
- Other: Other miscellaneous fixes, changes, and updates