Easy-to-use file encryption software
for personal and professional security. It allows you to protect the privacy of sensitive files and messages by encrypting them with up to four strong encryption algorithms. Once the information has been encrypted, it can be stored on insecure media or transmitted on an insecure network (like the Internet), and still remain secret. Later, the information can be decrypted into its original form. CryptoForge integrates the strongest encryption
available today into the Windows environment.
The file encryption
module enables you to encrypt, decrypt, and shred -with the built-in file shredder- files of any type, as well as entire folders, from within Windows Explorer or My Computer with right-click ease. The text encryption
module includes a secure text editor that allows you to create, encrypt, and decrypt documents in a way that they can be sent by any email or messenger program.
CryptoForge file encryption software features four strong encryption algorithms: 448-bit Blowfish, 256-bit Rijndael (AES), 168-bit Triple DES, and 256-bit Gost. It also includes powerful compression to strengthen cryptographic security even more. The command-line interface allows quick integration into automated processes and scripts, and lets you perform tasks in both interactive and non-interactive server running modes. Additional features include multiple encryption, filename encryption
, cipher speed meter, and compression level control.Features and benefits:
- Quick to download,
simple to install, and easy-to-use.
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption employed by CryptoForge is the best available
- Impracticable brute-force attack: If one billion computers
were each searching one billion keys per second, it would
take over 10*10ˆ24 years to recover information encrypted
with a 168-bit algorithm (the age of the universe is 10*10ˆ9
- Multiple Encryption: Your information will be safe, even
if in the future an encryption algorithm is successfully
- Built-in File Shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications
(US Department of Defense).
- Built-in Powerful Compression: Compression strengthens cryptographic
security even more. Every good encryption software should include
- Handles files of any type and size, on any kind of drive,
on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys - Be careful not to forget
- Command-Line Interface: Allows quick integration into
automated processes, scripts, and other systems.
- File Name Encryption: CryptoForge can encrypt the name
of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly generated file name.
- Built-in Secure Text Editor: capable of converting text,
images, files, or objects, into ciphertext.