CRM Software CRM-Express Professional is a Contact, eSales and eMarketing Manager. CRM-Express can manage your marketing, customers, sales and orders. Features include SMS abilities, E-mail Client, Calendar, Address Book, My work day, News Feeds, Meeting Planner, Company Library, Form Designer, Journal. CRM-Express is now fully re-entrant, multi-user and network enabled. Allows for any number of simultaneous users to an address book.
The current installation is usually under C:Program FilesCRM-Express
1. Make a backup of your templates as described above if you want to preserve your templates
2. Run Add/Remove program from Control Panel and remove CRM-Express
3. Using Windows Explorer, check that the directory and all the files in it are removed under C:Program FilesCRM-Express
4. Install the new CRM-Express Professional from the setup.exe
5. Copy the backup from step 1 back
6. Run CRM-Express and click on OK to upgrade your database.
Note: CRM-Express Professional stores the address books by default in the My DocumentsCRM-ExpressAddrBooks folder. When removing the program with Control Panel in (2) above the installation program does not delete these address books which allows the new version to upgrade it.
Changelog for this release:
Major user interface and program changes
30 days trial