Free software that copies changed files from one directory to another, include subdirectories. Creates a new destination directory with date for simple maintainance of version changes in websites and other solutions. With log of files copied, and support for excluded files. Now also supports time of day so you can run the program multiple times a day and only get the difference.
- Copy changed files only
- Binary comparison of files using a database of file hashes.
- Save last run time, for incremental backup of changed files only
- Multi threaded
- Append current date to destination directory or file for easy version maintenance
- Set from directory
- Set to directory
- Set the from date, to scan for files changed after that date
- Compare date AND time
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory
- Exlcude files from copying, ex. thumbs.db
- Automatically check for new version
.NET Framework 2