- Run a program; open a document or a folder.
- Open one or several Internet resources.
- Original: Paste some predefined text (phone, link, address, greeting, signature, password, etc.).
- Unmatched: Open the built-in templates manager allowing you to quickly paste text fragments and images.
- Original: Play a previously recorded keystroke macro.
- Unmatched: Open the built-in clipboard manager.
- Unmatched: Show the chronological list of recently run programs that you can use to run the selected program again.
- Unmatched: Show the desktop with shortcut keys.
- Unmatched: Show the window for switching between open documents and running applications.
- Unmatched: Show/Hide the built-in on-screen keyboard.
- Unmatched: Change the language for the recently typed characters.
- Original: Change the language for the selected characters.
- Switch the language.
- Original: Change the case of the selected characters.
- Original: Turn down and up, enable and disable sound.
- Minimize, maximize, restore or close the current window.
- Original: Hide the current window, display the last hidden window.
Shortcut keys configured in the program work in all Microsoft® Windows applications. While specifying shortcut keys, you can use any keys including NumLock and CapsLock.
It is easy to use Comfort Keys in workgroups. To do it, just save the shortcut file to a network resource and configure it to be used on every workstation.
When you configure shortcut keys, the left and right control keys (Shift, Ctrl, Alt or Win) are processed differently, which makes it possible to increase the number of shortcut keys and make it easier to use them. Also, you can configure shortcuts to be processed differently in the full-screen mode (for instance, you can block pressing the Win key in computer games).
The built-in on-screen keyboard will allow you to select a comfortable keyboard combination and afterwards this very on-screen keyboard will show you what shortcut keys are available for you.
Changelog for this release:
- Support for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional) layouts.
- Two new keyboard types. Exceptions for Word Autocomplete function.
- New command line parameters.
- Some other bug fixes and improvements.
10 MB of disk space