Catalog your DVDs automatically, no typing needed. Just type the movie title or scan the DVD barcode to download all data from the Collectorz.com Movie Database, including title, director, genre, cast, crew, cover image and episode titles of TV Series. Browse your collection by title, year, genre, actors, etc... or use the Image View to view your cover images.
Sort and group on any field, print lists and export to HTML, CSV or XML. Use the integrated Loan Manager to track which DVDs you loaned and to whom. Export your list to your iPod and take it with you to the store.
A free trial edition of the program is available, which is limited to 50 movies. If you decide you like it, you can buy a license key which can be used to unlock the program and remove the 50 movie limit. Ordering is risk-free because of our 30-day money back guarantee.
Changelog for this release:
New: Cover Flow view:
- The Cover Flow is a 3rd viewing option, next to List and Images.
- Browse through your comics by cover image, in a cool looking 3D image browser.
- Use any external player by setting the external player path in Tools->options and optionally accompanying arguments
- Empty Imdb rating was still showing as 0.0
- Episode "Seen It" icon was only showing in English language
- Main Screen: list wasn't always correctly scrolling to selected item
- Loan Dates were not displayed correctly in Details, Print and Export.
- Export Details template was showing broken image for Episode "Seen It" field
- mkv, .iso, .m4v now recognized as movie links
Add/Link Movie Files:
- Access Violation could occur when checking or unchecking "Hide Linked Files"
- checking"Hide Linked Files" didn't hide files linked as episodes
- Update File Links didn't take Episode Movie files into account
Pentium 233, 32 MB RAM