ClipMagic offers everything you would expect from a powerful clipboard extender. But it also goes much further than that to provide a powerful yet easy to use research and information management tool. ClipMagic can work with all web browsers to record the URL's with text and images that you take from the web. It also has its own internal web browser, to make net research even faster. For clips taken from the web, you can then launch their originating URLs in your main browser or in the ClipMagic browser, to get back to the original page. Clips can also be edited using the integrated editor. Rules allow you to have clips categorized (or ignored) automatically the moment they are grabbed. You can create new entries, store comments against your clips, copy back to the clipboard, assign hot keys to them, paste them quickly into the current app with MagicPaste, send by email, print merge, search, sort, export and save them ... within minutes, you won't know how you ever managed without it! A freeware Lite version is also available.
* Speed up your work - stop switching back and forth between documents.
* Speed up Copy and Paste with ClipMagic's PastePicker Watch a Video Demo, MagicPaste and Hotkeys Watch a Video Demo.
* Stop recopying items to the clipboard that you've already copied earlier.
* Unlike the Windows Clipboard ClipMagic stores unlimited items.
* Categorise/Organise your clips. Create rules/filters for incoming clips.
* Assign often used text like email signatures and boilerplate replies to hotkeys.
* Quickly access the source web page of internet clips.
* Store/Categorise your ideas and research fast.