Internet components - Clever Internet Suite is the native Delphi VCL for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, XE..XE8, .NET and ActiveX.
The suite includes more than 50 components for Internet development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP clients and servers;
- DKIM component;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization;
- SOAP Security;
- WebDAV client and many more.
When purchasing the Clever Internet Suite License you get:
- The full sources for all suite components;
- Royalty free licensing;
- One year of free updates from the date of purchase;
- Free unlimited support;
- Detailed documentation, a lot of sample applications, fully-indexed help files.
Features at a glance:
- Remote procedure calls using SOAP WSDL with SOAP Security support - HTTPRIO;
- Download of large files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads;
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only few threads;
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify data with X509 digital certificate and specified security algorithm;
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON and XML format;
- Easy-to-use HTTP Server;
- Email validation;
- Full IpV6, Unicode and 64bit support.
Changelog for this release:
Internet Components - Clever Internet Suite 8.4:
- CookieManager and MailMessage components fixes;
- Socket and Cryptography engines fixes;
- Other fixes and improvements.
RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, 10 Seattle, XE..XE8, Delphi 7, 2005..2010; C++Builder 2006..2010
Demo version raises warning messages with evaluation information; all other features are completely available without any limitations.