Computer record every move you do, saves all information about your Internet habbits, copies letters you have written, logs sites you have visited. This is made for user convenience, but breaks privacy and becoming garbage from time to time. Want to stop spying on you? Want to protect your privacy and remove computer garbage?
This program is easy and professional tool to clear history of visited web sites, clear index.dat files, remove cookies, cache, delete log files, delete temporary internet files, autocomplete search history and other tracks, which collected about your activity without your permission. The program will not remove your documents, but just tracks collected about you.
What information computer collects about me?
After program start, by selecting Advanced mode, you can see the list of computer areas where is located data about your activity. Double click any area with your mouse and you will see all information which is collected in the area. For example, you can see cookies or index.dat files. Of cause you can clear and remove it all. Try this program and you will find many hidden areas in Windows which saves information about your activity!
The program have some more additional tools for your protections such as: Screen Lock.
Whats the danger?
By using simply programs any person (spouse, boss, tech repair staff) can get access to your private data, learn about your life. Even more - get saved credit cards numbers, logins and passwords, your business correspondence and many more. That's why it is important to remove tracks periodically.
New program suppoprt
The program supports cleaning Windows Xp and Vista, all popular web browsers (IE, FireFox, Opera, Chrome), and in many more other programs which you have installed. New version released each month to clear tracks in newly released programs.
Deleting without recovery!
Program includes several security algorithms of anti-recovery (DODD 5220.22, Gutmann, Russian GOST) which makes deleted tracks unrecoverable. Names of removed files is also wiped so noone will be able to even guess what you did on your PC!
- Complete solution to remove user tracks - Clean Space clears user browsing history, cookies, index.dat files, cache, logs, temporary internet files, autocomplete search history, recent document list, recent keywords list in toolbars, cached thumbnails of viewed pictures, registry cache and many many other areas.
- Clear tracks collected by Windows - Clean Space clear history records, tracks and evidences of computer usage made in Windows. Nobody will be able to find out what you did on your PC.
- Screen Lock - instantly hide your Desktop with a hotkey so any accident person wont be able to see what you're doing there.
- Clear tracks in 100s other applications - Clean Space will also clear tracks, evidences, garbage files in many other programs that you might have installed on your PC.
- Impressive list with tracks preview - after running Clean Space will show you convenient list of all tracks that you have on your PC, calculates amount of files and registry records.
- Tracks preview - you can click any item in the list to see which tracks (information) stored under it to deside if you need to clear it.
- Separated by areas - every program in the list (including Windows) have several options to clean. User can specify what to clean more carefully. Every area have its own checkbox.
- Closing running programs - Windows doesn't allow to deleted any data if used by some running program. Clean Space will check for running programs and will close those that necessary for successful cleanup.
- Watching for success - Clean Space will verify tracks removal and will notify you if any file or registry record wasn't deleted correctly. This can happen if some running program locking files/registry records.
- No restore - Clean Space uses anti-recovery methods, even file names will be renamed to digits so noone will be able to guess content of deleted files.
- Reminds you to clean your PC - Clean Space tray agent can remind you to clean your PC when you have finished with Internet browsing.
- Free updates - you should update Clean Space to make sure that all newest software that you have installed supported by Clean Space.
Changelog for this release:
Fixed issue with activation