A free, lightweight and user-friendly personal notes manager
CintaNotes is your essential assistant in the daily task of organizing information, such as your own thoughts and ideas, article excerpts, blog postings, quotes from famous people, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia entries, you name it.
Can clip text from anywhere.
Just select it and press the hotkey!
It lets you quickly jot down and tag any useful text that you come across. Unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook, CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work: the text-clipping "magic" works in any application that can copy text to clipboard!
Fast as-you-type searching
Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing! Only notes containing the typed phrase remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
No sticky notes clutter
CintaNotes saves your screen real estate and does not clutter it with "sticky notes". All notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list.
Run it from your flash drive
CintaNotes is a totally self-contained application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, your notes will always be with you.
Changelog for this release:
* Added translations of the UI into Danish, Portuguese, Korean and Traditional Chinese.Feature
* F3 and Shift+F3 now work in note editor to find next and previous instances of currently selected text.Feature
* CintaNotes loads new language files automatically.Enhancement
* Fixed error "ios_base::failbit set" after installing into Program Files when run installer as admin and agreed to lauch CintaNotes after install.Fix
* CintaNotes crashed if 'Lang' subfolder didn't exist.Fix