ChoiceMail is a spam-blocking system based on the premise that all incoming email is assumed to be spam until senders have obtained permission (called registering) to send you email. Until they do so, mail from unapproved senders will not appear in your email application. Unapproved senders are automatically offered the opportunity to register. If they do so you are notified so that you can choose to approve (or not) all future emails from that sender. You can also easily preapprove your existing contacts. The registration process requires manual intervention by the sender, thereby eliminating all automatic spamming systems. When our system tray icon flashes, you've got legitimate mail.
ChoiceMail is the anti-spam program that puts you in complete control of your mailbox. It lets you treat your Inbox the same way you treat your front door. You decide who gets in and who doesnt. With ChoiceMail, you will never get another piece of unwanted email. Get the mail you want. Block the mail you dont want.
Read a whitepaper on challenge-responseChoiceMail is not a spam filter. It is a permission-based email management system that blocks 100% of unwanted email as you define it. Three editions of ChoiceMail are available. Desktop, Small Business and Enterprise. They are deployed and accessed differently, but all have the following, common functionality.
* ChoiceMail creates a whitelist of all the email addresses in your address book. Every time you send a message to someone new, ChoiceMail adds them to the list, so it is always up-to-date.
* It sends email from anyone on your whitelist straight to your inbox. It also lets you write rules to accept mail you may want, even from people not on your whitelist.
* ChoiceMail contains tools that let you send obvious spam straight to the junk box. Unlike spam filters, these tools are not the whole product just an enhancement to make your life easier. You can also write your own rules to block mail if you wish.
* ChoiceMail does not bother with things like deep header analysis, anti-spoofing, heuristics, or image decoding because it doesn't need to! Obviously ChoiceMail gives you the tools to create custom detection rules.
Changelog for this release:
- Fixed compatibility issues with latest service packs.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Firefox 7
- Fixed minor documentation issues
- Improved the ChoiceMail challenge message sending