CADMR has been designed for the efficient management of Microsoft Active Directory from one single application. Administrators can manage multiple domains by adding them to the tool and then administering them in respect of User accounts, Groups, Resources, Organizational Units, Domain Controllers, Computers, Servers, Schemas, WMI, Services, Devices, Sessions, Open Files, Account policy, Audit Policy, Events, Disk Space, Registry, User rights, Distributed File System, System Tools, TCP Utilities, Job Scheduling, Performance, and other AD objects. The explorer-like view of the software helps in easy functioning than the native Command-like.
Admin can generate queries for WMI, AD Objects and Performance. The output-driven reports for managed groups, unmanaged groups, security groups, members in groups, GPO linked OUs, All OUs, Soon-to-expire user accounts, Locked out users, logged on users, printers, Users with and without managers and many more are saved and printed by the software. The free trial is for 30 days with disabled saving and printing of reports.
Encompassing a large array of outstanding features, CADMR is a complete and impeccable software for AD Administrators for managing AD and its objects.
* Policy Configuration
* Printers Management
* AD Users Accounts and Password Management
* Groups Management
* Jobs Scheduling
* Filter Events
* Computers Management
* Services and Device Management
* Built-in WMI Control
* Easy Management of Network Shares
* Management of Directory Attributes
* DFS Management
* Incorporated System Tools
* Registry Editor
* Automatic Reports Generation
* Easily Adaptive User Interface
Organizations prefer CADMR because:
* It saves AD Administrators substantial time by helping them in accessing AD management options and Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-ins from a centralized location.
* It eliminates repetitive and complex tasks, such as password reset, accounts unlock, configuring users attributes, and other AD related tasks.
* It automates AD reports generation.
* It facilitates AD Administrators in viewing FSMO roles for a domain, authenticating credentials, managing directory attributes, and creating and managing groups.
* It provides AD Administrators a single solution for AD Object management, Schema management, and WMI management.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB