DWinder for Windows is the most complete disk cataloger and media asset manager solution. CDWinder helps you organize your data archive and backup in any size, and keeps track of your files and folders anywhere.
CDWinder quickly catalogs your photos, audio files, or any other media and data files, hard disks, USB stick, server volumes, DVD-ROMs, CD-ROMs, and anything that turns.
If you are a desktop user, or work in any small or large network, CDWinder will quickly locate your files.
CDWinder is really up to the job, it handles thousands of DVDs, CDs, or hard drives with ease. Millions of files? Terabytes of data? CDWinder deals with it
CDWinder now creates thumbnails of the most popular video formats, too. Supports all installed DirectShow formats, like AVI, MPG, FLV, MKV and QuickTime for MOV, MP4 or M4V.
The best Find options in the field make all competition look pale. Specify exactly what you are looking for to get the best results ever, or simply use the "Find anywhere" option. And by using QuickUpdate you can find in catalogs that also reflect the latest changes on the fly.
Integrate CDWinder quickly in all workflows you already use. CDWinder lets you catalog right from the Explorer, or copy any file or folder from a catalog or your find results onto your Desktop
CDWinder can be controlled via the command line to catalog or update disks automatically
CDWinder generates beautiful thumbnails from your photos and other images, and displays them properly in either list of icon view. You'll also get all the IPTC and EXIF meta data, and even GPS geotags for the Google Earth integration.
Get all the meta data out of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF songs, including cover art and lyrics. Catalog audio CDs as well. Quickly find all your music !
Find photos taken at a place anywhere in the world, export your photos as Google KMZ, and much more. Only CDWinder has the full geotagging support.
CDFinder comes in three languages, in one application: English, German and Spanish.
Product Technical Details:
* Catalog: any hard disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, BlueRay, HD-DVD, iPod, Server Volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
* Power: Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
* Photo Previews: Create beautiful thumbnails for many photo and image formats, such as JPG, TIFF, PSD, RAW, BMP, GIF, PNG
* Video Previews: Creates thumbnails for the most popular video formats like AVI, MPG, MOV, MP4, VOB, FLV, MKV
* Audio Meta Data: MP3 and AAC (iTunes) meta data: author, album, title, composer, lyrics, cover art, track number, duration, bit rate, genre, year, comment. Even catalogs whole Audio-CDs, and the new Apple iPhone ringtone files! (AIFF and WAVE, too)!
* Photo Meta Data: EXIF, IPTC meta data (including GPS geotags), and JPG, TIFF and BMP photo info
* Video Meta Data: Reads Dimension, duration, codec and framerate of video files, supporting AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPG and M4V
* Geotagging GPS support: CDWinder catalogs and displays GPS EXIF tags of photos, and has a direct link to Google Earth, Flickr, Panoramio, Google Maps and MapQuest. CDWinder can even search for photos that were taken near any location (GeoFinder) and exports GPS data to KMZ files !
* Built-in GeoTagger: CDWinder can also geotag your photos using the current viewpoint of Google Earth
* Locr Upload: Upload your favourite photos to locr.com to share them with other users or build a photo book
* Networkable: Share your CDWinder database in your network (requires a Business License)
* Cross-platform: with CDFinder (CDFinder for Mac), you can use one database in both worlds!
* Find it! Best Find functions in the market, and offline browsing of your volumes
* Import Catalogs: Broken Cross Disk Manager and ADC catalog or export files
* Fast and really easy to use, see screenshots
* Insight: Look inside archive files: ZIP, TAR, .rar, and cab archive files
* Slideshow: CDWinder can use IrfanView or XnView, if installed, to show images in a slideshow.
* Bilingual: Two languages in one application: English, and German
* Unicode compatible: Use CDWinder to catalog file names of any language
* Command-Line options: Integrate CDWinder into your existing workflow.
* Extend your CDWinder catalog database by using five custom fields for any content you need
* FileCheck: CDWinder supports generating and checking an industrial strength MD5 checksum for every file being cataloged
* Free email support