CD Rip Master features a powerful audio tool. It not only can rip CD tracks from CD to MP3, RAW, WAV, and OGG, but also can convert audio files from one format to another, and backup your favorite audio and data CDs. Easy to use interface and powerful function, making CD Rip Master the perfect audio CD ripper software for users of any experience level!
Rip CD tracks from various audio formats, including MP3, RAW, WAV, and OGG
Add detailed information to your output audio file
Load CD information from your CD automatically
Convert between all popular audio formats
Burn both audio CD and data CD
Erase rewritable disc
Have excellent output quality
Fast digital audio extraction speed
Use Manual of Ripping CD:
1. Insert a CD.
2. Start the program.
The default location is start -> programs -> CD Rip Master -> rip audio track tab.
3. Select CD driver, the audio data will be automatically loaded.
4. Right click mouse to manage files.
Refresh -- Reload the audio data on the inserted CD.
Select All -- Select all the tracks.
Select None -- Select none the tracks.
Play -- Play the selected track.
Eject -- Open current CD driver.
Load -- Close current CD driver.
Rip -- Rip selected tracks.
5. Tick the tracks you want to rip.
6. Add or change the information of artist, album, genre and year, or click "Get CD-Text" to load those information automatically.
7. Select output format in its drop list.
8. Press "Rip" button to rip the selected tracks.
Use Manual of Burning Audio CD:
1. Start the program. The location is start-> programs-> CD Rip Master-> burn audio CD tab.
2. Add input files by clicking "Add File" or "Add Folder" button, delete un-wanted files by clicking "Delete" or "Clear" button, or right click mouse to manage input files.
3. Select CD driver and write speed.
4. Tick the four options if necessary:
Cache File Local -- Check the box to cache your files prior to writing.
Use Buffer Protect -- Check the box to set the buffer protection.
Test Mode -- Check the box to make the writing process in test mode.
Disc-At-Once -- Check the box to perform DAO mode when burning; uncheck the box to perform TAO mode when burning.
TAO: Disc is written in Track-At-Once mode and disc is closed.
DAO: Disc is written in any valid Disc-At-Once mode and disc is finalized (closed).
5. Press "Burn" button to burn audio CD.
Intel, AMD or compatible processors minimum 1000 MHz, 128 MB RAM, minimum 700 MB free hard disk