CD Label Designer is application that will help you to design and print CD jewel case and DVD box labels, booklets, round and business card disk labels. It supports images, RTF texts, circled texts and shapes allowing you to arrange, change size, angle and transparency of objects. You can also read directory and file structure, CDDB audio CD database or define own lists to include them on labels, and you can customize printout positions. With template files you can pre-define number of templates for different kind of designs. Also, you can make different print layouts and exchange them with others, and you can customize printout positions. Very easy to use.
Customizable formats and print layouts
* Supports Jewel-case covers and inserts, Round Disk labels, DVD Box covers, multi-page Booklets, Business card labels, or any other rectangular formats
* Print to plain paper, pre-cut labels, or directly to disk printers and LightScribe™ devices
* Design and print any kind of labels, not just for CD/DVD
* Choose from number of predefined label types (Avery, Neato, Memorex, Stomper, ...) or make your own
* Easily change label dimensions and printout positions
* Exchange print layouts with others
Powerful text formatting options
* Change fonts, colors, text alignment, styles, languages, ...
* Combine various formatting in the same text object, just like using a word processor application
* Circular text objects
* Choose background color or set it as transparent
* Change text angle to any value between 0 and 360 degrees
* Insert file/songs list with just one click
* Create spreadsheet-like custom values and dynamically put them in the any text object
Images in high-quality resolutions
* Insert images from most popular formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, WMF, ...
* Images are kept in high resolution for maximum printout quality
* Repeat image pattern in the object or label boundaries (Tile)
* Easily browse hard disk or Web to find images for your design
* Basic editing: crop, flip, rotate, transparency, ...
* Advanced effects: brightness/contrast, various blurs, rotate for any angle, detect edges, glow, emboss, skew, and more
* Optimize images for printout resolution to save memory while keeping the quality
Insert shapes for stylish look
* Choose from various types of shapes: rectangle, circle, ellipse, star, diamond, polygon, lines
* Select shape fill: solid colors, different types of gradients, patterns
* Adjust frame color and width
* Add special effects such is configurable drop shadow and object transparency
Pentium III, 256 MB RAM, 20 MB HDD space