C-Value! will solve for any unknown value, for all time value of money (TVM) calculations. C-Value! gives you the power to custom design financial schedules. Create schedules for loans, leases, saving plans, investments and judgements.
C-Value! is an excellent tool for tracking loan balances and showing when payments were made. If you lend money, you can use this program to give the borrower a schedule showing how the payments are applied to principal and interest.
Auditors can use C-Value! to validate results.
C-Value! supports: compound or simple interest calculations, Rule-of-78s, Canadian loans, interest only periods, adjustable interest rates and amounts, skipped periods, fixed principal payments, automatically stepped payments or deposits (by amount or percent), eleven scheduled payment frequencies as well as random payment dates. C-Value! thoroughly supports irregular cash flows. Both the amount of the cash flow and the length of the periods can vary. Do you want to put into savings $1,000 on April 15th and $10,000 on December 5th and know how much interest will be returned on the following June 30th? C-Value! can handle it - easily.
With C-Value! you can export schedules directly to Excel or Word. C-Value!'s schedules can also be highly customized with custom headers, footers and notes. C-Value! will also produce a US Regulation Z APR Disclosure Statement. A picture is worth a 1,000 words.
After you've created a custom schedule, chart it. C-Value! automatically creates three 3-D color charts showing various allocations of principal and interest and principal growth or reduction.
C-Value! is a professional tool. However, you don't have to be a professional to use it. Just start with a basic cash flow, usually a loan is a good one, and spend a little time reading the Help file. In a little bit of no time, you'll be able to analyze the most complex cash flows.
Any type of calculation method:
* Normal amortization or investment
* Canadian methods
* US Rule - simple interest
* Supports 360, 364 and 365 day years
* Exact day or periodic interest calculations
* Exact day simple
* Daily compounding
* Twice monthly (Half-month)
* Every 4 weeks
* Bi-monthly (every two months)
* Every 4 months
* Change the frequency of compounding during a cash flow
C-Value! has many other benefits missing from other products:
* A picture is worth 1,000 words they say. C-Value! has charting.
* C-Value! natively & automatically supports multiple currency symbols and number formats based on the Windows' default settings.
* C-Value! will print a Reg. Z APR Disclosure statement.
* Optionally set C-Value! to automatically save and load the last set of inputs
* Optionally set C-Value! to automatically calculate initial odd days interest with three different payment options
* Editing numeric values is easier since the default thousand's separator is visible while editing or entering numbers.
* In our opinion, our Help documentation is even more detailed. Help includes a couple dozen step-by-step tutorials.
* Our software fully supports Microsoft themes
* If you don't like C-Values's look - change it. You can change the screen by changing the "skin"
* C-Values's screen scales up or down in size. This means the size of the text and numbers increase or decrease in size as you adjust the screen size. You can set the size for maximum visual comfort. (Most programs DO NOT scale. They only show you more empty space as you increase the size of a window.)
* Optionally set C-Value! to automatically save and restore the last screen position when the program starts up
20 mb free disk space
21 days trial