PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
* converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved;
* text, fonts, images, tables are preserved;
* vector graphics is preserved (as a background images);
* precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file;
* doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed;
* works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications;
* works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications;
* provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others).