Generate barcodes with Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK for .NET and ActiveX.
- 100+ source code samples included (just copy and paste!) for all supported languages and platforms;
- supports almost all 1D linear and 2D (multidimensional) barcodes;
- made using 100% C# code for .NET (optional source code licensing is available!)
- adds barcodes to PDF documents (no other components are required);
MORE TECH DETAILS:
- Includes 4 types of controls and components: Windows Forms control (for WinForms applications), WebImage control (for ASP.NET) , SSRS control for ASP.NET and non-visual .NET and ActiveX classes for instant barcode image generation;
- Supports almost all 1D barcodes types (including Code 39, Code 128, UPCA, UPCE, GS1 and many other), including EAN-13 and supplemental EAN-2 and EAN-5 barcodes;
- Supports 2D barcodes: QR Code, Aztec, PDF417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode;
- Supports GS1 barcodes (also known as RSS): GS1 Code 128, GS1 DataMatrix, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 Databar Stacked, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated;
- WPF barcode control included;
- Built-in automatic validation of barcode value;
- Adjustable visual appearance: font, font size, foreground and background colors
- Exports generated barcode as PDF, EMF, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF images;
- Draw generated barcode on control or printer .hDC (in both ActiveX and .NET versions of the SDK);
- Supports Local Reports (RDLC) and SSRS reports support for ASP.NET;
- and much more!
Changelog for this release:
Fixed crash on generation of MaxiCode mode 2 and 3.
DrawQuietZones property was not exposed to ActiveX/COM.
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Windows XP or higher