How do you get 100 excited users to talk about your brand in social media in ONE DAY?
With the just-out BuzzBundle social management tool!
BuzzBundle allows you to create dozens of personas (users) to use for conversations related to your brand. These could be your company's PR manager, the members of your support team, your sales representatives - who not!
Moreover, you can create an unlimited number of social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, blog and forum profiles, etc.) for each of your personas.
Just think about it, 10 personas with 10 profiles each makes the total of 100 people talking about your company on the Web!
BuzzBundle lets you:
- Create separate personas to post under (e.g., your company's CEO, PR manager, support representative, etc.) and manage them conveniently in one workspace.
- Run profiles on social networks, blogs and forums for each persona. We're not limiting the number of profiles you can manage.
- Add your existing social profiles or create new accounts. BuzzBundle will auto-fill registration forms with the details of your personas.
- Easily switch between users when posting to social networks (no need to log in and out of accounts!)
- Manage your brand's reputation by keeping track of discussions that mention your keywords or website URL.
- View the actual webpage a post is located at in BuzzBundle's internal browser.
- Leave comments, retweet tweets and send private messages right from the software.
- Schedule postings for any time you need (delayed posting).
- Post announcements to multiple social profiles at once either in real time or by using the scheduler.
- Add important conversations to favorites to check on them later.
- Keep track of what people say about your competitors in the social media (you can track competitor mentions by their - keywords or URLs, too).
- See all your links from social networks.
BuzzBundle securely stores your logins/passwords in the program ON YOUR COMPUTER, making them available for future use and preventing security leaks.
Java Runtime Environment 1.4