BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, MP3 music, DVD-Video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides clean, flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
* Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create Audio CDs and MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create DVD-Video
* Record boot disc images
* Create and record disc images
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
* Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
* On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
* Auto-verification of written files
* Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
* Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
Changelog for this release:
Disc burning SDK has been updated:
- Improved burning process and copying process.
- Fixed bug with random "access violation" error while burning or copying data or ISO images.
- Fixed bug with date/time encoding on some systems.
- Resolved problem with writing DVD-Video and CD-Text.
- Few other bugs introduced in version 5.0 were fixed.
Updated installer and translations.
Increased speed of adding files.
Lowered usage of CPU resources while burning data.
Minor improvements in UI were applied.