BS.Player is used by more than 70 millions of multimedia users throughout the world and it has been translated into more than 90 languages. All the downloaded versions of our FREE version exceed the sum of all downloads of competitive media players and payable DivX or DVD players. Because it does not use much of the CPU processing resources it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers for their multimedia playback. Enjoy the playback of DVD movies of the highest quality.
Last, but not least - BS.Player is a product for the worldwide consumers and therefore is equipped with a extensive subtitle options which enable the users to watch video content with subtitles from many popular subtitle formats (MicroDVD .sub, VobSub .sub + .idx, SubViewer .sub, (Advanced) SubStation Alpha .ssa or .ass, SubRip .srt, VPlayer .txt...).
Enjoy the multimedia playback of the highest quality and more.
* Sound Equalizer
* Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
* Bookmarks support (add, edit)
* Chapters support (create, move to, skip)
* Custom aspect ratios
* Multiple audio stream switching
* Frame capture (video to picture)
* Plugin support (Winamp DSP plugins and others)
* Multilingual interface
* Fast forward and fast rewind option
* Frame stepping (playback video one frame at a time)
* WinLIRC support (user defineable remote controllers)
* Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
* Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
* Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
* Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
* Optimised to bring the most out of your processor and graphics processing unit
* Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
* Command line support (for example "bsplayer.exe movie.avi -fs" will start playback of movie in full screen mode)
* Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
* BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
* Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
* Support for all popular media formats (audio and video): divx, avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, 3ivx, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, Quicktime mov, mp4, mpv, QT, Real rm, SWF, vob, wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, ogg, aac, ac3, aif, ram, wma...
* New functionality - playback and download Youtube video directly from the net, and save it for later playback. Also featuring new visual chapter display with thumbnail preview for each chapter and much more!
* added A-B repeat playback mode, BS.Player will loop marked section from A to B indefinitely until play mode is changed, default shortcut key is "R"
* media files in RAR archives along with subtitles and other files will now be properly detected and played, also subtitles in those archives will now be automatically loaded
* Support for automatic subtitles (file detection and subtitle download) in any language and subtitle caching.
* New subtitle parser/renderer, with improved support for more features of SSA/ASS (Advanced Sub Station Alpha) subtitles, most HTML tags are now supported (still under development, to enable it go to Preferences>Subtitles>Use new subtitle renderer).
BS.Player tries to change the homepage and the default search engine of your web browsers. Due to this, it may be considered an adware. But, apart of these, it is a very good, fast and reliable program.