Breevy is a text expander and AutoText program for Windows that helps you type faster and more accurately by allowing you to abbreviate long words and phrases -- saving you time and money.
Simply define an abbreviation for a longer piece of text, like eml for JohnDoe@email.com.
Then, in the future, instead of typing that longer piece of text, type the abbreviation you associated with that text in any application, and Breevy will automatically replace it for you, instantly. Think of how much time you'll save!
Is it easy to use?
Yes! All you have to do is:
* Think of a word or phrase that you often type or find cumbersome to type or remember -- your address, an e-mail signature, a complex word, etc
* Tell Breevy the abbreviation that you'd rather type in place of that word or phrase -- such as aad or ijt.
* Whenever you'd like to type the entire word or phrase, instead type the abbreviation you made for it and Breevy will automatically and instantly replace it for you with its corresponding word, phrase, or boilerplate.
Breevy is extremely fast, easy to use, can replace your typed abbreviations in any application, is unobtrusive, has lots of cool features (including Dropbox sync support), can import and sync with your TextExpander snippets, and will start increasing your productivity within the first five minutes you use it. Try it... we know you'll love it.
Instant access to your favorite applications and websites.
Breevy can also launch applications, websites, files, and folders for you.
The process is as simple as defining an abbreviation for a word or a phrase. Choose the application, website, file, or folder you'd like to launch, define an abbreviation for it, and then Breevy will launch it for you whenever and wherever you type the abbreviation:
* Launch Wordpad by typing wp
* Launch Firefox by typing ff
* Visit Google.com by typing gg
* Open the My Documents folder by typing md
Simplify your life -- abbreviate everything.
If you can type it, you can abbreviate it with Breevy... and get it typed in a fraction of the time.
* Fill out those pesky, lengthy online forms in seconds:
o nnam to Jonathan Smylie
o aad to 123 Lawn Street, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
* Type e-mails faster:
o tfye to Thank you for your e-mail regarding...
o anyq to If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
* No more typos! Breevy comes with over 6500 AutoCorrect entries:
o mischeivous to mischievous
o definately to definitely
* Comes with over 13,500 abbreviations just for medical transcriptionists:
o alho to a long history of
o accl to acromioclavicular
* Abbreviate long or complicated words -- perfect for those suffering from RSI:
o cmpl to complicated
o sth to shorthand
* Quickly give descriptive answers to frequently asked questions:
o ?saf to To run the program in safe mode, simply...
o ?bat to To change the batteries in your RC vehicle, first you must...
Changelog for this release:
# Fixed a compatibility issue when typing in remote desktop sessions (typed abbreviations wouldn't be removed and capital letters in the replacement text wouldn't be displayed).
# The %(AMorPM) macro now converts into "AM" or "PM" even if the locale uses the 24-hour clock.