BOM4CAD 2007 - Automatic numbering is an AutoCAD 2007, 2008 and 2009 application for automatic numbering in the drawing with number annotations. It can create number annotations build with leader entity and unique sequence number either in decimal, alpha or roman number style.
* Create annotation leader with unique sequence number.
* Use native AutoCAD entities like leader, mtext and block reference (insert).
* Different number styles either decimal, alpha or roman.
* Automatic update or increment when number is deleted or copied.
* Number groups and items in the group.
* Support for 1000 of groups and unlimited number of items.
* Store settings in the drawing for the next use.
* New sequence numbering in every layout.
* Use advanced AutoCAD ObjectARX technology.
* Strong compatibility with AutoCAD 2007, 2008 and 2009.
* AutoCAD 2007, 2008, 2009 or verticals.
* Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.2 GHz Recommended with 512 MB RAM.
* 1024 x 768 display with 64 K colors (minimum).