BOM4CAD 2004 - Automatic numbering is an AutoCAD 2004, 2005 and 2006 application for automatic numbering in the drawing with number annotations. It can create number annotations build with leader entity and unique sequence number either in decimal, alpha or roman number style.
* Create annotation leader with unique sequence number.
* Use native AutoCAD entities like leader, mtext and block reference (insert).
* Different number styles either decimal, alpha or roman.
* Automatic update or increment when number is deleted or copied.
* Number groups and items in the group.
* Support for 1000 of groups and unlimited number of items.
* Store settings in the drawing for the next use.
* New sequence numbering in every layout.
* Use advanced AutoCAD ObjectARX technology.
* Strong compatibility with AutoCAD 2004, 2005 and 2006.
* AutoCAD 2004, 2005, 2006 or verticals.
* Pentium® III or better with 128 MB RAM.
* 1024 x 768 display with 64 K colors (minimum).
* Intended for evaluation purposes only.
* Freely available for every interested user.
* Can be used for a limited time 15 days.