Blind-BossKey will hide and restore the windows (programs) on your screen with the press of a hotkey or a mouse shortcut. It will cover all the tracks of the running programs by hiding them also from the task bar. In addition to that Boss Key will not close the applications but keep them hidden in the background thus preserving your data at the point of interruption. All you need to do when the threat has passed is to hit the bosskey shortcut again to restore your work at the point of interruption.
By hiding windows you have the freedom to protect your privacy and hide sensitive information from prying eyes.
Blind-Bosskey's size is diminished to reduce memory usage without making compromises to the features in order to run without disturbing your usual work. It's speed is brought to maximum to let you react as quickly as possible to any threat that appears. You won't feel even a slight difference in the performance of your home or office computer after installing it.
* Hide Visible Windows You can select any visible window(s) on your desktop into the hide-list. The windows in hide-list will be invisible immediately while you press a preset hotkey. And 'Reverse Select' is supported as well.
* Hide Windows of Processes Besides selecting windows, you're albe to select any non-system processes into the hide-list. All windows belong to the selected processes will be hidden. And 'Reverse Select' is also supported.
* Hide Windows of Executable-files Your selection of windows or processes can not be saved after you quit BlindBossKey. But don't worry, you have another chose - Executable-file. You can select several executable-files into the file-list(Saved automatically). All the windows created from these files can be hidden while the hotkey is pressed.
* Set Window to TOP Sometimes, you don't just want to hide some windows but also set a specified window onto the top of desktop while hidding. BlindBossKey could do this for you by just a simple click.
* Customizable Hotkeys Every hotkey in BlindBossKey is cutomizable. You can set any combination of keys(keyboard and mouse) as a hotkey.
* Self Hide For your private purpose, BlindBossKey can run in the background completely without any windows or tray-icon. You can call it out only by pressing the hotkey you set before.