Bill2's Process Manager is a free software for XP and Vista, for multicore PC. Full featured and easy to use Process Manager, with perfs and stats monitoring. Unique functions, allowing you to create rules to set priority and affinity for all processes. Very intuitive GUI, and many options to customize the application.
Bill2's Process Manager is a free software running on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Seven (32 and 64 bit), for machines with multiple processors and / or multicore processors.
* Bill2's Process Manager offers management of your process much more complete than the Windows Task Manager!
Bill2's Process Manager to create rules to indicate with which priority a program must comply, and which processors or cores (affinity) it can use.
Moreover, these rules are automatically saved, and applied in a transparent manner when a process concerned is detected.
With Bill2's Process Manager, you can, for example, create a rule for a program like Folding @ home runs on the 2nd core of your CPU, leaving the core 1 totally free for all your usual duties.
ou can also manage the games that cause problems with multicore processors, and running on one processor without having to worry about their management.
* Bill2's Process Manager offers precise control of your system
Depending on the process, you can perform various actions, such as start or stop other programs automatically.
The possibilities are numerous, do not hesitate to test them!
You will be able to also manage the plays posing problem with the processors multicores, and the throw on only one processor without having to worry about their management.
* Rewrite of groups managements: adding ability to use groups as rules templates
* Ability to create several rules in one step, using templates
* Ability to select several process at the same time
* New special actions (start/end several programs when a program starts or ends)
* Integrated skin system
* Display RAM and virtual memory usage
* Button to manually check for new version
* German translation
* Improved general stability, a report is created on crash
* Improved internal management of localization system
* Fix reloading bug when changing language
* Fix a rare bug preventing the processes list display when BPM starts
* Fix crash when hitting 'Del' key while root group is selected
* Fix wrong special action color in the processes list
* Fix selected processes memorisation when processes list refresh
.Net Framework 2.0