The program has been designed as general application for security cross platforms working concurrently with wireless and wired Internet cameras, Television-cards, capture boards, power-line, and USB webcams.
It has web interface with the same look and controls on the local and distant pcs. Customers view MPEG-4 coded picture and have complete management of the software through net that surveillance server can be run without screen, keyboard, and mouse attached.
Program's modular composition significantly improves reliability because all modules act as autonomous software. If one module fails, other components keep on working. For instance if the "record" part fails, "watchdog" starts again it immediately that viewers don't notice anything because they are viewing picture using a "playback" part.
The software does "cyclic" recording that the "disk full" situation never appears. The recording can be constant or it can be turned on by activity, human face recognition, or by schedule.
The software has pre-alarm and post-alarm recording. Playing back recorded video is pretty simple and performs on the surveillance pc as well as on apart pc through Web interface.
The software makes simultaneous video playback for event analysis from many webcams concurrently. Also recorded data can be searched by date, time or by face detected. All recorded data can be encrypted and password protected.
* Security hybrid platform working simultaneously with wireless and wired IP cameras, TV-boards, capture cards, power-line, and USB cameras.
* Has web interface with the same look and functionality on the local and remote computers.
* MPEG-4 coded video and full control of the program through network.
* Has modular structure that significantly increases reliability.
* All recorded data can be encrypted and password protected.
* Intel Pentium CPU
* Microsoft Windows
* 2GB RAM
* 10 GB hard drive space
* Color monitor
* Mouse or other pointing device