BackupFly Software - synchronization and backup data in real-time mode!
BackupFly - it is safe to use a means of synchronization and backup of data to support a flexible schedule, and the ability to reserve real-time data as they change.
The program uses innovative technology comparison and analysis of synchronized folders and files, thus allowing for the integrity and preservation of data, as well as their smooth transfer to destinations: hard drives, computers in local network, FTP servers and other storage media.
BackupFly key features:
- Backing up data to a secondary hard drive - the application is ideally suited for the synchronization and data backup to a secondary hard disk. Pointing as a backup drive a second hard drive or folder, you get identical copies of original files / folders and even entire drives. If the original disk fails, all your data will remain in the backup folder / disk for immediate further use.
- Backing up data on a removable electronic media - the program can be used for automatic backup of important working folders on removable media, it can be USB drives, removable hard drives, and others.
- Backing up data to CD / DVD-RW / BD-RE media - BackupFly implementing data backup to CD / DVD-RW / BD-RE media file system UDF (format Super Floppy).
- Synchronizing data between a laptop and desktop computers - you can use the BackupFly, to synchronize files between your laptop and desktop computers.
- Backing up data from workstations to the file server(s) - BackupFly program can be installed on a file server(s) that will allow you to backup data from workstations to the server(s) centrally on the network without installing additional client components on computers users.
- Backing up data to a remote FTP server - the program will allow you to sync and backup files and folders on a remote FTP server on the Internet.
Changelog for this release:
- Added more commands to control the program from the command line. New! - Fixed a bug where the command line does not work on USB-drives. - Fixed a bug where the import settings from a corrupted profile made the program inoperable. The program now ignores corrupted preference files. - After import a list of backup, structure of the list of exceptions corrupted that led to the inability to add objects to the exclusion list. - Fixed a bug where the animation icon in the system tray, and some other parts of GUI can not work properly on Windows Vista and Windows 7.
RoSoftDownload.com team has tested BackupFly against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean of any form of malware.. Our editors will test this application periodically to assure that it remains clean.
Click the link below to view the entire antivirus report.