A complete messaging solution, AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition provides an answer to all challenges of a dynamic business environment. Designed for Small and Medium Businesses, this edition makes administration and user access easier, while offering full-scale security features.
AXIGEN runs on Windows Server 2003/2008 and offers: (E)SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WebMail services, List Server, advanced logging and reporting, Personal Organizer, centralized WEB/CLI Administration.
Business communication made easy:
- Skinnable & multilanguage Standard WebMail Interface (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- Address book (personal, public & domain contacts)
- Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Journal/Tasks/Notes)
- User groups & mailing lists for simplified communication flows
- Mobile WebMail Interface
- Desktop-like Ajax WebMail Interface (keyboard navigation & shortcuts, drag-and-drop, continuous scrolling)
- Groupware, Push Email & PIM Synchronization functionalities - available as add-ons
Overall security to protect your business:
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- Multi-layer access control (firewall-like rules)
- Authentication & Encryption
- SPF & DomainKeys compliance
- Anti Impersonation & Password Enforcement Policies
- Blacklists / Whitelists, Message Acceptance Rules
- Identity Confirmation system
Powerful technology at your service:
- Queue management
- Account Classes
- Single storage of emails sent to multiple recipients
- Comprehensive charts & statistics
- FTP Backup & Restore
- Automatic migration tools
During the evaluation period and first year of use, users have access to free FIRsT support (24x7).
Changelog for this release:
BlackBerry synchronization via the AstraSync client; a series of bug-fixes for both the AXIGEN server (e.g. email search, IMAP, CLI, WebMail) and the AXIGEN Outlook Connector.
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Intel x86, 256 RAM, 100 MB