Complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, hackers and spam.
* Anti-Virus protects from viruses, worms and Trojans
* Anti-Spyware protects from spyware, adware and other malicious programs
* Anti-Spam filters spam and protects against phishing attacks
* Firewall protects from hackers
* All-in-one, easy to use protection - install and forget
* New program versions and updates, for free, throughout the license duration
* Quality proven by all major antivirus certifications (VB100%, ICSA, West Coast Labs Checkmark)
* 24/7 technical support provided at no extra cost
* Improved virus detection based on better heuristics and NTFS data stream scanning
* Unique automatic threat removal antispyware engine
* Automatic firewall profile switching for improved security and usability
Changelog for this release:
AntiRootkit: Improved detection of new variants of Alureon rootkit.
AntiSpam: Added IPv6 support in AntiSpam update.
Core: More flexible virus definitions.
Core: Improved heuristic detection.
Core: Optimization of "Scan files referred in registry" in Resident Shield.
Core: Fixed crash during scan of registry.
Core: Polymorphic malware detection methods have been optimized.
Core: Some false alarms removed.
Documentation: Instructions on fixing the most frequent technical issues have been added to chapter Troubleshooting in Help.
Firewall: Added support for NTFS volumes mounted as directories.
Firewall: Firewall settings lists' items can be selected by the space key.
Firewall: Fixed displaying ask dialogs for communication of 32-bit applications on 64-bit operating systems.
General: Added reset button for Anti-Spam statistics.
General: Extended statistics of SharePoint document scanner component.
General: Extended statistics of VSAPI and antivirus transport agents components.
General: Added posibility to switch off scan of outbound emails in VSAPI plug-in.
General: Added support for Anti-Rootkit exceptions.
General: AVG products allow sound notifications for specific alerts.
Kernel: End of MS Outlook 2000/2002 support.
Kernel: Fixed issue with Resident Shield exclusion list when Kerio mail server is installed.
Outlook: Fixed compatibility issue with Alt-N Outlook Connector.
Setup: Setup will ask for restart if the installation of Microsoft redistributables requires it.
Setup: Fixed incorrect registry rights in Firewall installation.
Setup: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is detected as conflicting application.
Safe Search: Fixed crash in Google Chrome when BitDefender TrafficLight is enabled.
Safe Search: Fixed LinkScanner crash during common browsing.
Safe Search: Optimization for framesets implemented.
Setup: Fixed crash when saving log files in setup.
Setup: Fixed issue with detection of competitive products.
Toolbar: Toolbar introduces a new feature for private browsing.
Update: Last update time displayed in AVG user interface changes only if the update was successful.
User Interface: Several components were grouped together to reduce number of components in overview.
User Interface: Fixed handling of duplicates in Resident Shield exceptions list.
User Interface: Added default settings for advanced "Identity Protection settings" dialog.
User Interface: Fixed notification about logged in users in restart request dialog.
CPU Intel Pentium, 300 MHz, 70 MB free hard drive space, 64 MB RAM