Introducing to you Autorun Eater. Autorun Eater is NOT an anti-virus nor does it pretend to be one. Autorun Eater is meant to work side-by-side with your AV application.
As more and more malwares resort to ‘autorun.inf™ file tactics, there has been a need for such a tool, especially for new users. Of course there are other ways to avoid the ‘autorun.inf™ malware trap such as right-clicking-explore, but how many are actually aware of such a method.
1. Scan and remove suspicious ‘autorun.inf™ files found in the root directory of drives, A-Z, in real-time
2. Hotkey enabled to toggle scan
3. Start, Stop or Pause scan
4. Scan priority(normal/high)
5. Scan results are logged
6. Add and remove from startup entry