Auto Mouse Clicker Software to Click Mouse Automatically at configured screen co-ordinates. Let the Software do auto mouse clicks and give your fingers a rest. Automate Left or Right clicks of mouse cursor and even do step by step clicks. The Software supports Shortcut Keys to stop the auto mouse clicker and the mouse clicker script can be started by double clicking on the clicker script file.
The Auto Mouse Clicker comes with a really big window which can be of help when you do have dual monitors connected to your computer or do have a display with really big resolution. The Auto Mouse Clicker does utilize screen in a really great way. Toolbar of the Software has all the features by category and even extra buttons on the main screen of Auto Mouse Clicker will give you access to all the features of the software download. The Shortcut Keys supported are to add new mouse click, stop the mouse clicker to stop mouse clicking and to configure the mouse click by step feature. The Shortcut Keys of Auto Mouse Clicker work system wide which means that even if you minimize the software and when the focus is not on Auto Mouse Clicker, you can still use the Shortcut Key for launching the specific functionality of the Software Download.
The Auto Mouse Clicker is provided on a free to try basis. There are no limitations whatsoever in the software download except from the trial usage limits. Download and try Auto Mouse Clicker Now and check out whether it can be of help to keep the mouse clicking automatically.
How to Use Auto Mouse Clicker
The Auto Mouse Clicker Software is a Software Utility which can be used to keep your mouse cursor clicking according to a defined script. The Mouse Clicker Script can be saved to a file at any location on your windows computer. In Order to Start Mouse Clicking, just double click on the Mouse Clicker script File.
* Configure System Wide Hot Key Combination to Add New Mouse Click, Stop Auto Mouse Clicker and to execute Auto Mouse Clicker one step at a time.
* Create New Auto Mouse Clicker File by selecting File - > New Script.
* Minimize the software, move Mouse to the the location where you would like to click and press HotKey combination to Add New Mouse Click.
* Add New Mouse Click Screen will popup, select the type of Mouse Click to automate and review other Mouse Click properties and click on OK to add new mouse click in Auto Mouse Clicker.
* The Screen co-ordinates can be selected to be fixed or can be selected as relative to the Mouse cursor location on the screen and you can even specify how many times a specific Mouse Click must be repeated.
* Save Auto Mouse Clicker File to any Location on Computer.
* Double Click on Auto Mouse Clicker File to Start Auto Mouse Clicking.
* Press Configured System Wide HotKey Combination on Keyboard to Stop Auto Mouse Clicker.
* When Auto Mouse Clicker is clicking Mouse Cursor, it displays an icon in System Tray, double click on System Tray Icon to Stop Mouse Clicking
Fully Functional, only 20 Usage Limitation