RoSoftDownload Editor's Review :
- Limited to 1 Automated Transfer Profile and 1 Scheduled Profile
- Nag screen
Auto FTP Manager makes it easy to schedule and automate your FTP transfers. Use Auto FTP Manager to connect to any FTP server and automatically upload and download files. Plan and automate your workflow. Let your PC move or synchronize files between PC to FTP Server, PC to PC, and FTP Server to FTP Server, automatically according to a schedule.
The easy-to-use wizard creates Action Rules, which define what files and folders are to be transferred. Automated Transfer Profiles can upload or download anything from a single file to entire folders, or synchronize two directories. You can also have the program record your actions and play them back later. Advanced filters control which files are transferred based on their type, name, size, or modification date.
The built-in scheduler lets you transfer files on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis, and works as a Windows task service. This guarantees the file transfer will be performed at the scheduled time. Auto FTP Manager is multi-threaded, allowing you to open connections to multiple FTP servers at the same time. The program can transfer files in the background while you work on other tasks.
A powerful Quick Connect File Manager makes transferring files between your PC and an FTP server as simple as dragging from one location and dropping in another. The File Manager works like the Windows Explorer, enabling you to easily delete, rename and copy files.
Auto FTP Manager is an all in one package for managing, scheduling, and automating file transfers. You can download a free trial version and evaluate Auto FTP Manager.
File Transfer Automation
- Move the files between: PC to FTP server, PC to PC, FTP server to FTP server
- Schedule your file transfers on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Select Action Rules to select which files to copy, move, or delete
- File transfer scheduler runs as a windows task service
- Automatically transfer files based on their name, modification date, size, or file type
- Control Auto FTP Manager using its command-line interface
- Perform scheduled tasks in the background
- Continue transfers that have been interrupted
- Transfer files between two servers using File eXchange Protocol
- Supports secure FTPS using FTP-SSL connection
- Create an individual configuration profile for each FTP server
- Transfer files between multiple servers simultaneously
Easy File Management
- Delete, rename, copy files on your PC and the server from within the program
- Synchronize two directories and transfer only modified files
- Change Unix-style file attributes
Complete Control over Transfer
- Add multiple files for transfer in the Transfer Queue
- Set transfer priorities
- View the status of each file transfer individually
Preview Transfer Actions
- Record the actions you perform on an FTP server and save them for later playback
- Save logs either locally or on an FTP server, or have them emailed to any address
- Keep detailed logs showing all actions
Changelog for this release:
New Action Rule to Move Files: Now you can create a new action rule to clean-up a folder after all files have been uploaded from it. The new action rule allows you to move files to a different folder after the transfer is completed.
- 300 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 200 MB Free hard disk space
- Internet access (LAN, Proxy or Dial-up)
- NET Framework 2.0