Auto BCC / CC for Microsoft Outlook is an advanced email add-in for Microsoft Outlook (not for Outlook Express) that creates a BCC (blind carbon copy) and/or a CC (carbon copy) automatically, every time you send mail.
Do you often send a bcc copy of your messages? Does your boss want to have a copy of your correspondence with clients? Don't waste time on typing a BCC address for each e-mail. Create the rule once and Auto BCC / CC for Microsoft Outlook will automate the process, so you won't have to manually BCC the same person over and over again.
This handy plug-in for Microsoft Outlook is easy to understand and easy to work with. It will take you just a couple a minutes to create rules for sending CC or BCC copies to a given e-mail address or addresses. In your rules, you can use the following options:
* always send an automatic BCC copy in Outlook for all outgoing emails;
* for e-mails sent from one of your Microsoft Outlook profiles or accounts;
* for messages sent to the specified addresses only;
* if the subject line or the attachment name contains particular words, etc.
If you select the option For all outgoing messages, BCC or CC copies will be sent for all emails whether it is a new e-mail message, an email reply or a forwarded message.
With Auto BCC for Microsoft Outlook you can:
* Copy your outgoing e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook automatically.
* Create a new rule for filling the CC, BCC fields of a new message with a couple of clicks.
* Create rules for different Microsoft Outlook profiles and accounts.
* Add rule exceptions.
* Use several keyphrases for each condition.
* Fill multiple addresses to the CC and BCC fields.
* Exclude duplicates from the CC and BCC fields.
* Send CC (carbon copies) and BCC (blind carbon copies) of the same email at a time.
* Easily edit your existing rules.
Auto CC / BCC for Microsoft Outlook features list:
* Integrated directly into Microsoft Outlook's Outbox.
* Performs Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) or/and Carbon Copy (CC) recipients list automatically.
* Supports rules based on the Account Name, Subject, Attached file names, To and CC fields.
* Supports rule exceptions based on the Account Name, Subject, Attached file names, To and CC fields.
* Supports different Microsoft Outlook profiles and accounts.
* Supports multiple recipients.
5 easy steps to create a new rule with Auto BCC/CC for Microsoft Outlook
Auto BCC for Outlook - rule settings
Auto BCC for Outlook rule - click to enlarge
1. Open the Auto BCC window: Outlook menu -> tools -> Auto BCC for Outlook.
2. Click the "New rule" button.
3. Select one of the options: Apply the rule for all outgoing e-mail messages in all profiles or Apply the rule only if the message meets certain conditions
4. If you selected "Apply the rule only if the message meets certain conditions", set up conditions and exceptions.
5. Click OK and let Auto BCC take care of your e-mail correspondence.
Outlook 2007, 2003, XP (2002), 2000